Wednesday, February 18, 2015

EOC Week 6: Seduction of the Online Web Surfer

First idea I have is to have image buttons underneath my demo reel that leads to more material of my work. This will make the view stay a bit longer on my page as he figure out what he wants to see and click on the images.

Second idea is to put video background that plays over and over again. This will make my page visually more appealing as to what exactly is being played in the background. Making the view stay longer on my page.

Third idea is to add a soundtrack that plays automatically so that if the view doesn't want to listen to it he will need to press pause. Resulting in him staying on my page longer.

Fourth idea is to add a section that promotes my videos and service similar to an ad. It will say something about limited deals and packages for my services. This will make the viewer eager to look at what exactly the offer is which will make them stay longer on my site.

Fifth idea is to create a image button promoting a page dedicated to tutorials that would help people learn how to film or take photos better.

No comments:

Post a Comment