Wednesday, February 11, 2015

EOC Week 5 How will you organize your job search time and follow up to get results?

Job searching is a time consuming thing and being organized is important. In order to use my time wise I will take the following necessary act to make sure that I will ensure that I will be successful.
First would be to create dedicated workspace for me to start my job search organized. Having a area or even a dedicated folder on your computer that has information about all the jobs that you've applied for will make my life a lot easier. Next Step I would take is to make a schedule of when I will dedicate a certain amount of time to search for jobs. This can be simple done by creating a reminder on you calendar that will alert you of that goal. Next step will be to organize my email so that it will be easy to find a certain contact about a certain job that I might be interested in. Doing this will help you easily follow up on companies so that you don't forget about them. Final step is to utilize the proper job searching tools available online and make sure I input the correct resume material that will make my resume stand out when applying to a specific area.

Another issue that that should be addressed with myself is figuring out exactly what job position that I want. By doing this it will narrow down the amount of applications you send out and will allow you to personalize you resume for that specific job. Another thing that a person should do is to create a list of companies they would like to work for. Starting out by creating a local listing and next a global listing.

Job searching I believe is something does in there life and being able to organize you process and your time spent will allow you to become successful quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment